Friday, November 21, 2008

Amy that's super lame. Where are you working on New Years?

Shit's been so wack lately, I can't wait to see all of you who'll be home for T-Giving. When are you all getting back to the Roch? I'll either be back Tuesday night or Wednesday afternoon.

When are we seeing Twilight?? I know basically nothing about the movie but the previews are sexy Cedric Diggory is a hottie so I'm there.

Monday's going to be the busiest day of my life...hope you all are faring well with end of the semester bullshit, or for you Harvs people -- mid semester bullshit?

xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Twilight was highly amusing. Very much aimed at 13 yr old girls. But the lead guy is very atractive, and the couple has great chemistry

chockley said...

ima be home wednedsay afternoon

...i'll go see twilight.

i hear girls talking about it all the time haha

Anonymous said...

i'll be home tuesday afternoon.
OMFG TWILIGHT. we should go wednesday?

i am a host at Pizza House. wooo. and I'm working the night after t-giving as well. boo

i'm so sick of school, i cannot wait for tgiving!!