skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Voice of Distance
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
it should be low key and start really early, so i can come for a little bit!
I'm working new year's eve in aa from 9:30-5am ish
fuck
1 comment:
Stephanie
said...
WHY???
November 19, 2008 at 7:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
▼
November
(10)
hang in there kate. SI SE PUEDE. thanksgiving is...
Amy that's super lame. Where are you working on N...
it should be low key and start really early, so i ...
if we do a new years party, can it be really low k...
Jess,New years party?
The MSU Men's Club Volleyball D team officially is...
Bed bugs suck.My cat has fleas, and I'm pretty sur...
I agree Jula. Keeping in touch feels really good,...
our massive correspondence seriously has kept me g...
FIRST TIME thatswhatshesaid.
Contributors
Andrew
Jess
Julia
Kate
Stephanie
chockley
1 comment:
WHY???
Post a Comment